Augmented reality is one of the component we do with Industry 4.0
The technical aspects of the Augmented reality is enourmous and is exploding in each field.
Augmented reality is one of the cutting edge technologies involved in the industry 4.0 trend when talking about smart manufacturing, it is a technology which was seen just as a fancy toy until a few years back, but which has now reached the right level of maturity to be employed in a productive environment..
Augmented reality is a concept, where the actual layer of the world is superimposed on the technology over the phone. To get a better idea, view the above video. .
IIOT - Industrial Internet of Things - Includes the ability of the machine to interact with the cloud database. The next step with these data is the key algorithm, which shall inform the machine operator, about the "machine health" .
- Virtual Reality Games & Gaming
- Virtual Reality Gear
- Virtual Reality and the Military
- Virtual Reality and Education
- Virtual Reality and Healthcare
- Semi-immersive VR
- CAVE VR
- VR Systems and Toolkits
- VR Systems and Toolkits
- Computer Graphics Techniques for VR
- Advanced Display Technology
- Immersive Projection Technology
- Performance Testing & Evaluation
- Avatars and Virtual Humans in VR
- 3D Interaction for VR
- Perception Study in VR Environment
- Haptics / Audio Interface
- Multi-user and Distributed VR
- VR systems hardware and software.
- Augmented reality software interfaces
- Interactions between Augmented Humans and Smart Cities
- Mixed Reality
- Augmented Fashion, Art and Tourism
- Location-based and Recognition-based Augmented Reality
- Visual Aspects of Augmented Reality Games
- Augmenting Reality Visualization for Medicine, Architecture, Design, Marketing, Advertising, Training and other areas
- AR-based Navigation and Information Systems
- Mobile Augmented Reality
- Augmented Reality in Scientific Visualization
- Visualization Techniques for Augmented Reality
- Information Visualization Using Augmented Reality Technologies
- Applications on VR, AR or MR
- Human-computer Interaction (haptics, audio, and other visual and non-visual interfaces)
- VR in medical applications
The machine that is used to demonstrate on a leaflet, can be made LIVE with a virtual machine, interacting with the customer. Also the animation and exploded views can be interconnected with the LIVE machine model.
The education industry is a vast enclousre, where the amount of interactivity can be made to the students at a higer level.
Construction industry is a exciting field, for the users who want to see the real feel of the house, before building the real house. On the industrial sector, layout of the pipes and other sectors can also be visuallised.
Virtually showing your product to the customer, which are inside the box - is a boom to the marketing setup for your team and setup.